“Opus 77: A project that began over three years ago and has involved an extraordinary amount of work, especially in the last year of construction--is now largely complete. What does this mean?
• Infrastructure improvements for safety and church longevity
• A much more dynamic and capable organ for congregational
singing and solo performance
• Enhanced sound system and acoustics in the church for music and the spoken word
• Enhanced lighting for reading
• Enhanced heating and cooling for comfort
• Enhanced floor space to accommodate weddings and baptisms
• A flexible choir space that can accommodate other kinds of musical, dramatic, and community art events
• A restored gallery space for visibility of the tower window and the accommodation of additional musicians for weddings, funerals, and holidays
• A whole lot of new artisanal beauty appropriate to the Gothic Revival style of the church architecture.
• Technological capability to video-stream services to both the parish hall and the internet
The Capital Campaign: With a goal of $1.8 million, and with $549,000 remaining to be raised, we look forward to concluding the campaign this year. We are grateful for so much support! For more information contact Steve Houchens (email@example.com).
By the way, Grace is proud to be a part of an overall significant enhancement of key institutions in Keswick, including the Keswick Hunt Club and Keswick Hall. Many of our parishioners are in active support of the Hunt Club’s capital project and vice-a-versa. This is a great time for Keswick!”
Click the image below for full article:
|File Size:||1494 kb|